Skin & Body Specialists
8470 Falls of Neuse Road, 204
Raleigh, NC 27615
directly across street from Lifetime Fitness
Open Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
A medical practice that is committed to providing the highest quality cosmetic medical services in the safest and most tranquil environment possible. Our intimate space enables us to give each client the highest level of personal attention.
Refinery (formerly The Spa at Lafayette) is respected in Raleigh as a medical practice with exceptional service. Dr. Suji Park-Idler distinguishes herself as a minimally-invasive cosmetic physician utilizing advanced procedures. She is one of only 40 physicians worldwide to sit on the clinical advisory committee for ThermiAesthetics.
PRESIDENT and MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Suji Park-Idler, MD
- Over 13 years of licensed practice
- Certifications: American Board of Internal Medicine (2006, 2016), American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (2014), American College of Physicians, North Carolina Medical Board, American Board of Cosmetic & Aesthetic Medicine
- Internship and residency at California Pacific Medical Center affiliate UCSF in San Francisco
- Consulting physician at Capital City Surgery Center, North Carolina Specialty Hospital
- Served on the Clinical Advisory Board for Thermi (ThermiTight, ThermiVa, ThermiDry etc.) since 2012
- Maintains and continued medical education through numerous conferences, talks and meetings
- Speaks English, Korean and some Spanish
- BLS, PALS and ACLS certification always maintained
Before considering any physician or treatment you should do your research.
Please use the Medical Board resources to search for information on any physician.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
To get the most from the services offered, it is suggested you have a consultation with Dr. Suji Park Idler. You can meet one on one and discuss your concerns and desires for a better you. A private consultation gives you the peace of mind that any concerns are addressed. Not sure which procedure will give you the results you want? This is the perfect setting to learn about the options available. Creating a new you does not need to be a difficult experience.
When you are ready, an appointment can be made for a variety of procedures that remove fat, sculpt targeted areas of the body, erase lines and wrinkles, and tone skin. Modern advances have made this possible with non-invasive treatments. This means no needles, no cutting, no down time, no tell-tale signs that you have “had work done”. Other procedures are minimally invasive. This means only small injections or insertion points are used. Again you are able to get up and return to your life at the end of the treatment. It is no longer required to have surgeries with risks and long recovery times. A new you is possible with just a little time.
Concerns about your privacy is important to us at Refinery Skin and Body Specialists. Your appointments are never shared with anyone. Our full hippa policy is available to you and is signed by you and the staff .
HIPAA is the acronym for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that was passed by Congress in 1996. HIPAA requires the protection and confidential handling of protected health information.
Call 919-322-5555 to schedule your time.